Bath Spa University

BA (Hons) Music

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Piano is taking over!!

I started playing the piano in April.  I did a lot of flute practice over the summer holidays, but now, back to work, piano has taken over my practice time!  I like that I am learning a new instrument, but at the moment I haven't got time to do a full time job, piano practice, exercise, cooking and house work!!  All I need is a nice lottery win and I can give up work and do all the flute and piano practice I want.

I think I have come to the conclusion that my professional career is not going to be in an orchestra!  I just don't have the time or money to make myself the best I can be!  I have a bg decision to make though.  Do I want to play it safe and become a high school music teacher, or should I go ahead with my business plan?  I know which I would rather but it is sooooo hard to be risky!!

All for now xx

1 comment:

  1. BUSINESS PLAN!!! Being a teacher makes you miserable and gives you lots of wrinkles and grey hairs! You only get one life, make the most of it!xx

    ReplyDelete